Author Topic: PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2288 times)

WATDA

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
Re: PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 05 August, 2007, 11:19:12 PM »
Can swap out my time if ya want ;) 14.9 is kinda embarassing   ;D
EX: Primera TE
14.9@151km/h

EX: P11 wagon  
151kw @wheels
13.7@161km/h

EX:P10 TE Thrasher
14.8@150km/h

Ex: S15 Silvia Spec R
222rwkw
12.83@179km/h

Current: JZX110 Mark2
246rwkw of auto madness!

p10-lah

• Rice Jr
  • NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Post Whore
« Reply #16 on: 05 August, 2007, 11:21:56 PM »
so what about the fastest sentra..ME.......i was the only one...

I did not race for free,,i also payed to race,i think whoever did this is is a piece of ^#^%#%^$#^%

And the PC mag has been going down hill for a while, so dont really care about it.its just that who decided the classes that pissed me off...........very 1 sided.........

Chillax dude, it was a good day and i'm sure everyone, including you, enjoyed it. what is done is done, cant really change it now/take it out on the organisers!
By posting this thread i think you would've got quite a lot of attention and everyone should now know u have the fastest sentra  :)

spike

« Reply #17 on: 06 August, 2007, 08:49:32 AM »
But im happy for the club as a whole :)  apart from that slow ve  ;D

Your not happy for me  :'(  Sniff sniff!!

On topic!! Im very happy and wanna do it again --> I paid $50 and had a hell of alot of fun racing my car up the track!! Got crap times, crap launches, crap gear changes and hit the rev limitor lots --> But it was SOOO MUCH FUN  ;D  I think the Performance Car mag doing a write up is wicked.

more_fasterer

• Gravel thrasher
  • Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
  • VZ-Rally Pulsar build in progress...
« Reply #18 on: 06 August, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
WATDA!

Nev, I clearly remember talking to you at the drag day about how you had modified your car for you and no-one else.  Yet you want your car's details plastered all over NZPC?

If that is the case, why not submit your car for an article??
Kieran: thank you for being amazing... Have my babies.

BR4DY

« Reply #19 on: 06 August, 2007, 09:22:44 AM »
I've deleted some quite offensive posts

If you guys want to talk like that take it to pm or this thread will be locked or deleted entirely

Mr forum sherif putting his new shiny badge to use  :D

edit: i believe there was a whole thread dedicated to determining race classes months prior to the event...

We had a post months before the event, which determined the classes, and then on the day when we only had like one skyline, we obviously changed the classes a little bit, as there was no point...

I took the photos that were in NZPC, and I sent a photo of EVERYONES car, and made sure I did... They then decided which pictures they wanted to use - not me.  I sent about 110 photos, but as you can see there's a lot that didn't make the cut.
Regarding the time slips, I sent the leaderboard which was finalised after the days racing in with the photos so they could put a few of the scores up (as you can see they haven't put ALL the scores up, just some of them)

As for having Bansh as the main shot....why not?? It was run by our club so why not have a photo to promote our club.
It was later turned into a NISSAN day to attract numbers.
As for not getting your time in..... PM the person that sent the results in
I personally feel that BANISH represents and promotes OUR club very good!  I think it goes without saying everyone envy's this car.  Also, it's a very good picture.  You've got to remember they're going to do things that get more readers to read the pages, rather than just flick through it.

On the whole I think we are very lucky to have gotten three whole pages of info about our event, when you know most people don't respect the whole Primera Scene.  This event was more about coming together as a team and a club, than individuals standing out above the rest.

Sorry if you were affended, but I sent the pics and the info - but in the end they decide what hits the printer or not.

LeleSMX

« Reply #20 on: 06 August, 2007, 09:52:58 AM »
I Could bitch my car was not in it, but i dont care cuse im happy the club as a whole got a spread at last 8)

it is!!! me and aaron had a look last night, you can see bits of it in 2 of the pics!

I guess it's a nice feeling to have your car in the mag but it's not really a big deal, i didn't even take my car along because i wanted to help out with other stuff. 

Also as brady said with picture selection they don't necessarily pick fast cars, it is more the quality of the picture and how it fits in with the layout of the pages.  I didn't see WATDA in any of the images with piles of smoke?

as the title was "prime time" it is right to have Banish as the main pic.  personally i think it was a great photo.

kiwicon

• Rangi Mod Reprezent!
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #21 on: 06 August, 2007, 10:00:47 AM »
Have you herd they saying "build a bridge and get over it"
<br /><br /><br />When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

200 sti

« Reply #22 on: 06 August, 2007, 10:11:48 AM »
Never heard that in South Africa.not

P10PrimeraGal

« Reply #23 on: 06 August, 2007, 12:36:01 PM »
Take it up with NZPC, in case you hadn't noticed THEY are the editors of their magazine, not us  ::)

sprayit

« Reply #24 on: 06 August, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
But im happy for the club as a whole :)  apart from that slow ve  ;D

Your not happy for me  :'(  Sniff sniff!!

Who text you? ;D  lucky bugger :)

evldan

« Reply #25 on: 06 August, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »
Ohh...I just bought the magazine this morning...and I AM mentioned in there.
Maybe have words with Eden as he took fastest N14 from you  ;D

crackerjack

• Needs an auto!
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #26 on: 06 August, 2007, 02:39:38 PM »
dude settle down.  NZPCC organised the Nissan Drag day, so dont you think its only fair they get a mention and most of the glory, for without NZPCC the day wouldnt have happened.  You organise a GTI-R forums drag day and wouldnt you expect the main car to be a gtir of some description.    I think you need to take a long hard look at how your acting.... rather childish (wa wa me me me) Be happy that the day went bloody well, and more days are to follow.  As everyone said already.  If it means so much to be in a magazine then put yourself forward and request a review of your car.

Its pretty sad to see your view of the entire day, and dont think I have even seen you thank all the people for organising the day, show some god damn gratitude!!

End

Paul
15.18@146.2km/hr - Meremere JN15 Pulsar VZR
14.66 - Meremere HP11 Primera "Lithe" (driver)

spike

« Reply #27 on: 06 August, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »
Who text you? ;D  lucky bugger :)

Got a text from a mate out at Foxton saying he seen our cars in performance car :) yaya people are finally seeing and reading about us here at NZPCC  8)

Kiwiatlarge

• Forum Lurker
« Reply #28 on: 06 August, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »
As for having Bansh as the main shot....why not?? It was run by our club so why not have a photo to promote our club.
It was later turned into a NISSAN day to attract numbers.
As for not getting your time in..... PM the person that sent the results in

Considering the complaints people have about the ignorance of the general reader (regarding primeras) of the affor-mentioned magazine, and lack of credit the car industry in general is known to give our beloved primera badge, I can't think of a better car to be an ambassador for the club in that regard.

Well done to J & P for showing you don't need to paint your primera pink to get a large photo in NZPC  ;D ... (no offense intended to the car formerly known as H0TGRL intended........)

WATDA

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #29 on: 06 August, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »
What was printed in the magazine was exactly the results we had posted on our forum. Just seems to be a mistake with Eden being fastest N14 when you should have been. The error was in our orginal results and not fixed but there is mention of Ben in the srticle being fastest on the day so no primera bias at all
EX: Primera TE
14.9@151km/h

EX: P11 wagon  
151kw @wheels
13.7@161km/h

EX:P10 TE Thrasher
14.8@150km/h

Ex: S15 Silvia Spec R
222rwkw
12.83@179km/h

Current: JZX110 Mark2
246rwkw of auto madness!