Author Topic: Primera Forum - Nissan Drag Day "July 07" Classes Discussion  (Read 1855 times)

R3SPCT

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Part of the furniture
Re: Primera Forum - Nissan Drag Day "July 07" Classes Discussion
« Reply #60 on: 28 June, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »
The club will be running the strip, so if you want water, it shouldnt be a prob.

They usually only have one person on duty to run the timing system, and give a rules and 'howto' talk at the beginning.  The club will need a person to  run the starters button, and prob one person to wave the cars thru the lines.  The PA should be available, and i think they may have a portable mike for anouncments. 

ceasar

« Reply #61 on: 28 June, 2007, 09:32:52 PM »
sweet, this is going to be an awesome meet, im ready to roll now ! man it was so cold today i could have ran a 12.5 (joking) lol ! scoreboards would have been cool , but with the PA and someone screaming out the times that will be just as sweet, especially with everyones camcorders rolling ! lol !

17 more days !! man im counting them down !!

BR4DY

« Reply #62 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:36:36 AM »
We're working on having a laptop up in the tower where I'll be entering times... which is then sent wirelessly to another laptop set up with a projector somewhere where people can see details from the last race, and the scoreboard with whose winning each class etc...

200 sti

« Reply #63 on: 02 July, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »
Hi guys what about my SSS Sentra...i need a class for her too..!

200 sti

« Reply #64 on: 02 July, 2007, 10:35:29 PM »
Well i know it will be with Darryl........DAMM...........well...its all about the fun...go the fwd turbo class