Author Topic: drag day numbers  (Read 2793 times)

ceasar

Re: drag day numbers
« Reply #45 on: 03 April, 2007, 05:34:01 PM »
-  I agree with madandy, you guys should use the champion timing gear/printouts.  that would be an important part of the meet for me.

- for the money you cant beat the track time everyone would get, again like madandy was touching on, you could literally cook a clutch out there, if you dont take time to stuff your face with food, and car talk in between a batch of runs.

- i have a camcorder, and a decent camera i could bring as well.

- this could be the biggest drag meet of the year for Nissan fans !

lowrota

« Reply #46 on: 03 April, 2007, 05:55:15 PM »
-  I agree with madandy, you guys should use the champion timing gear/printouts.  that would be an important part of the meet for me.

- for the money you cant beat the track time everyone would get, again like madandy was touching on, you could literally cook a clutch out there, if you dont take time to stuff your face with food, and car talk in between a batch of runs.

- i have a camcorder, and a decent camera i could bring as well.

- this could be the biggest drag meet of the year for Nissan fans !

i also have a dvd camcorder if you want me to take some footage and a digi cam.

NOGR1P

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Part of the furniture
  • CLUB AUTO-ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #47 on: 03 April, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »
man i should take days off work to organise lol 20 new emails  :o ok i will enquire about the full track price again cause she only guess, so now we need to look to get about 60 cars to make this event nice price for the average joe, she told me later we leave harder it is to getting spots and running into rain cause, aslo there are alot of v8s days and winter night wars etc.

so this month away track day is not to soon, but tell me what it clashes with

Ex:    fastest auto 16.02

NOW: manual DE 14.8 knock maps
          manual VE 15.011

timmyp34

« Reply #48 on: 03 April, 2007, 06:29:14 PM »
Count me in to race me stock 2Lcefiro hope its not to slow for you guys!

OPTMAS

• VE WHAT?
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
  • Independent P10
« Reply #49 on: 03 April, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »
Im keen put me down.. SR20DE

Equal Fastest NA P10 ~ 14.8

P10LRD

« Reply #50 on: 03 April, 2007, 06:56:18 PM »
im keen for sure. put me down for my sr20de p10 (with sad clutch  >:( ) but itll be ok to nana off the line or maybe ill fix it (maybe) and im good mates with a few ambo guys should i have a talk and see if i can get a ambo down there? and whats this with the track gear? are we having the full deal with times and print outs and lights and things or will we have james in a bikini waving a flag for go and someone on the lines with a stopwatch? lol

timmyp34

« Reply #51 on: 03 April, 2007, 07:12:00 PM »
i am sure ST johns are free if not they dont cost that much maybe something to look into

2RETTS

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: 03 April, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »
Hmmm 2 months to get my car ready for this.. might be able to do it - just  ::) Put me down for a definite though, if the car isn't ready then somebody else can take my place & I'll still pay the fee.

My workmate from the Silvia club said that we will get heaps of interest from there if we can also organise for the skid pad to be available - drifters, go figure.

Joe & Penny - I want your NA record, it just isn't right that you have the 2 fastest 'meras in the club. That's just greeeedy  ;)

P11 Miff

« Reply #53 on: 03 April, 2007, 08:04:39 PM »
make me a definate for that date, am hoping to be paid more by then, and maybe have something to show =P unless something goes horribly wrong =\

i don't mind the safety crew costs, i may run a 17, but i'd rather have them there if one of the quicker guys has a problem =\

NOGR1P

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Part of the furniture
  • CLUB AUTO-ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #54 on: 04 April, 2007, 12:04:02 AM »
race day will be on the 26th of may, alot of people have organised time off already so seeing that we easily got 30 cars, now i'll be talking to the organisers comfiming things so, ill post up once i have everything

look forward to seeing alot of you guys burning some rubber, i'll also enquire about the burnout pad

Ex:    fastest auto 16.02

NOW: manual DE 14.8 knock maps
          manual VE 15.011

M4VR1K

« Reply #55 on: 04 April, 2007, 12:36:11 AM »
Clint, you wouldnt happen to work with Olly would you?
And yes, lots of people on SNZ (including me) would like the burnout pad available if at all possible....

P10PrimeraGal

« Reply #56 on: 04 April, 2007, 08:57:41 AM »
Joe & Penny - I want your NA record, it just isn't right that you have the 2 fastest 'meras in the club. That's just greeeedy  ;)

Hehe awesome Clint... I sincerely hope you manage it.  It's the least your car can do for you!!   Will give us some incentive to get LITHE a decent exhaust and intake then too..

P.S. we don't have the two fastest.... just fastest N/A & fastest turbo  :P

madandy

• wannabe racer
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
  • CB900F Hornet!
« Reply #57 on: 04 April, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
So we extend the invitation to more clubs...
How bout some Honda's?
SDU will be busy with an event of their own...as Dayna said.
300ZX crew been informed?
How bout the pulsar group/GTi-R?
Toyspeed are bound to be keen
and the Mitis guru's as already stated
Mazda's? they missed their anual Nats due to rain - I'm sure there'd be a few keen to lay down some cooked chickens ;)
old, fat & slow - not as slow as you though.

spike

« Reply #58 on: 04 April, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »
I could ask my mate with a intencelly modified Mazda GTX if he wants to come up if hes aloud ---> if he has finished building it!!

Hes a top bloke too  ;D

more_fasterer

• Gravel thrasher
  • Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
  • VZ-Rally Pulsar build in progress...
« Reply #59 on: 04 April, 2007, 12:42:58 PM »
I've already posted up on gtir.co.nz, got a couple of people interested.

Toyspeed will completely overwhelm us with numbers.  NZHonda's? I reckon we invite Kiwi Biker instead :P
Kieran: thank you for being amazing... Have my babies.