Author Topic: so its looks like ford aint gunna win shit next season!!  (Read 1762 times)

Primevi11

Re: so its looks like ford aint gunna win s**t next season!!
« Reply #30 on: 02 August, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »
Interesting, the only blue falcons belong to FPR and Stone Brothers, the rest, including DJR (also had sponsorship pulled by F***) are different colours.
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/teams/tmdrvopt.asp

And i think the only way to get GT-R's back is to start watching JGTCC or Superlap on youtube
a couple of my fav's ropund Tsukuba

m14mclaren

Re: so its looks like ford aint gunna win shit next season!!
« Reply #31 on: 02 August, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »
I'm only telling you what Ford Australia CEO said mate.

Primevi11

Re: so its looks like ford aint gunna win s**t next season!!
« Reply #32 on: 02 August, 2009, 09:54:04 PM »
Yeah i know, known about it for a while and i think it's ridiculous given that holden have no such rules

whitewagon

Re: so its looks like ford aint gunna win shit next season!!
« Reply #33 on: 06 August, 2009, 10:18:57 PM »
The whole reason Ford pulled sponsorship form 888 is in their contract, even from before Vodafone was a sponsor, the car had to have blue predominately on the car somewhere for their brand, 888 decided to ignore it so Ford finally cut the deal with them.  Roland Dane (Boss) is a just being a cock about it, starting with the whole hogster crap.

As much as I like Craig Lowndes, I wish them the worst of luck for the rest of this and next year, I rather see HRT win.

that makes two of bro.. and wouldnt ya know... HRT clean sweep race 2 Sandown.. GT and WD.. LEGENDS!!!