Author Topic: NZPPCC North Island Meet 2020 - Track Day Information and Forms  (Read 693 times)

PulsarGTI

• NZPPCC Staff
  • Forum Lurker
NZPPCC North Island Meet 2020 - Track Day Information and Forms
« on: 07 October, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »
Manfeild Track Day

As part of our upcoming North Island meet on the weekend of 21/22 November, Trackday Xperience is hosting us for a Track Day at Manfeild Park in Feilding. The event will be on Sunday the 22nd, kicking off at 9am.

Whether you're a seasoned pro or this is your first time on a track, this is a perfect day out - driver training is included in the entry fee for those who want it, and the only requirement is that the car has a current WOF, and all drivers and passengers wear 100% cotton overalls and a helmet. You'll also need a full and current license, although restricted license drivers can be catered for provided they have a fully licensed driver with them in the car. YES, passengers are permitted - they must be 16 or older and sign an indemnity form

For any other questions you may have, have a read through the attached forms, check out Trackday Xperience's FAQ here: https://www.trackdays.co.nz/faq/ and have a read through Darryl's excellent guide to trackday prep here: https://primeracarclub.co.nz/forum/index.php/topic,22634.0.html - though bear in mind that some items, such as the fire extinguisher, are strong recommendations and not requirements for this specific event.

Price

We've negotiated a reduced rate of $150 for all NZPPCC members - a massive discount over their usual $200+ fee.

All entries MUST be submitted and paid into the club account by the 29th of October. We are strictly limited to twenty spaces, so be in quick to secure a spot.

The entry fee includes lunch and morning tea, and for this reason there is currently a spectator fee of $25 to cover this catering for those not entered as a driver. If you are providing your own food, spectator entry is FREE.

If you'd like to add another driver for the same vehicle, the fee for this is $75 - please fill out the appropriate sections in the entry form.

To Enter

Download and fill out the entry form here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LWDijI9Bu24cd355Wu-rqkGDHrDK4BoJ/view?usp=sharing

Email it through to president@primeracarclub.co.nz

Make your payment to:

Name: NZ Primera & Pulsar Car Club
Number: 02-1244-0078132-00

Remember to include your name as a reference so the payment can be matched to your entry form.

See you there!
« Last Edit: 07 October, 2020, 08:52:12 PM by PulsarGTI »

robbo

• Part of the furniture
  • First Turbo P12 20V
Re: NZPPCC North Island Meet 2020 - Track Day Information and Forms
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2020, 07:31:31 PM »
Paid and emailed my form today.

NOGR1P

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Part of the furniture
  • CLUB AUTO-ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #2 on: 26 October, 2020, 06:19:48 PM »
is there a list of attendees and what has been paid for, just hoping i've paid up for everything

Ex:    fastest auto 16.02

NOW: manual DE 14.8 knock maps
          manual VE 15.011

PulsarGTI

• NZPPCC Staff
  • Forum Lurker
« Reply #3 on: 27 October, 2020, 07:42:29 AM »
is there a list of attendees and what has been paid for, just hoping i've paid up for everything

I'll put up an entry list this week, but I've got your payment. See you there!