Author Topic: P12 Qr25dd Primera  (Read 91 times)

Shaneo83

• Hi There!
P12 Qr25dd Primera
« on: 10 February, 2020, 09:07:35 PM »
Hey there,
I’ve got a p12 Qr25dd Primera that has had a variety of problems. I purchased it purposely to carry out the repairs. I’ve fitted new timing chains etc and replaced the complete injectors and fuel rail etc. now a new issue Has A cured the first “30seconds” on normally cold start up it fires up no problem but then misfires under load then clears and runs fine..on my scan tool from work i can see that my fuel pressure is low during the misfire but when the misfire clears my fuel pressure goes back to normal. With help from a sparky mate we have found the suction control valve (fuel reg on high pressure pump) Is receiving a signal from somewhere and only opening half way during misfire. My question is does anyone have a repair manual or wiring diagram on hand to borrow or buy ? Or even possibly know what the problem is? I have already replaced the Pressure sensor, suction control valve , timing chains and injectors

Cheers everyone
Shane

Shaneo83

• Hi There!
Re: P12 Qr25dd Primera
« Reply #1 on: 12 February, 2020, 08:45:10 PM »
If I disconnect the suction control valve, besides a check engine light on the engine as it’s suppose to.