Author Topic: Understanding my Primera  (Read 1282 times)

nevercast

Understanding my Primera
« on: 07 September, 2016, 02:37:24 PM »
Hello PCC!

I've just registered and would love some help getting information about my Primera, what I know is she is an SR18Di, P10 (1992) body (flat bonnet right?), JAP import obviously as the handbook is all Japanese.

I've been trying to find the FSM for it but all I get is Infiniti G20 manuals, which differ from mine. Firstly they all seem to be SR20, and they often mention SRS which I do not have, and pretty sure that I do not have ABS either.

I'd love to know more about my car, the only mods I've done thus far is new head unit and speakers, and new e-window actuators (Does anyone else hate removing the door cards?)

Also what kind of injector does the 18Di have ? or is it like the ECU controlled carby (in the '16), so whatever you guys can tell me, that would be excellent.

In future I'd like to do a full gauge cluster mod and a bodykit, but first I need to know about the electricals before touching the dash.

- NC

schwen

• Here for the food
Re: Understanding my Primera
« Reply #1 on: 09 September, 2016, 04:05:07 AM »
Your car has single point injector, ITB tipe, the fuel consumption is slighttly bigger tan in the SR18DE
G20.net MOTM April 2009 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April 2011

nevercast

Re: Understanding my Primera
« Reply #2 on: 09 September, 2016, 10:31:11 PM »
I've noticed the fuel consumption is on the high end and all of what power it has is also quite high in the RPM too. I didn't think ITB was all that common?

Would you know where I can get the Service Manual for it ?

Any suggested performance mods available here or this body/engine too much on the baby end of the scale ?

Thanks for the I formation you've provided.