Author Topic: 2016 National Meet; Manfeild; 27 - 28 February  (Read 9672 times)

NOGR1P

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Part of the furniture
  • CLUB AUTO-ELECTRICIAN
Re: 2016 National Meet; Manfeild; 27 - 28 February
« Reply #60 on: 21 February, 2016, 04:24:25 AM »
the drive down will put a few kms on it

Ex:    fastest auto 16.02

NOW: manual DE 14.8 knock maps
          manual VE 15.011

Harley_

• Network overlord.
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
« Reply #61 on: 21 February, 2016, 09:24:44 PM »
I would but much nicer to trailer it down at 5am, ute has all of the modcons and no rattles
Fucking things up since ages ago.

N14_NEO

• Post Whore
  • Nick
« Reply #62 on: 22 February, 2016, 10:01:10 AM »
5 days to go guys!

Below is an outline I've drawn together. We will have hard copies to distribute over the weekend.

Feel free to ask any questions you have now.

I will have indemnity forms to hand out for track day entrants. To make the process really easy, I can give them out on the Saturday and you can fill them out before getting to the track.

See you guys on Saturdee!

N14_NEO

• Post Whore
  • Nick
« Reply #63 on: 26 February, 2016, 08:16:28 AM »
Okay guys, the weekend is here!!

Your first port of call if you are not staying tonight at the Palmerston North Holiday Park is to meet there on Saturday morning around (or before) 11am. Committee members Rob, Callum and (probably) Greg will be there along with a few other members. Look out for them and introduce yourselves. Kieran and I may be late, but we will catch you on the cruise if so.

A reminder that this is the cruise route (we are going ANTI-CLOCKWISE):

Feel free to grab some lunch at the Tui Brewery - nothing is organised but apparently they make good food - better than their beer, anyway.

The plan after that is outlined below, and there will be plenty of people to ask if you are unsure.

See you tomorrow!

Nick
« Last Edit: 26 February, 2016, 08:19:08 AM by N14_NEO »

N14_NEO

• Post Whore
  • Nick
« Reply #64 on: 29 February, 2016, 11:44:31 AM »
Thanks for a great weekend guys. A weekend full of good buggers, and buggeresses, enjoying their awesome cars.

Special thanks have to go to the following:

- The committee; Rob, Callum, Greg and Kieran. These 4 gents put in big efforts; both over the weekend and in the months leading up to it. Thanks go to Rob for doing a lot of admin work in the last month and organising the venue for the show'n'shine. Thanks to Kieran for his contact with Tony at Playday on Track and for jumping into cars as a driving instructor. Thanks go to Greg for donating a couple of prizes for the show'n'shine. Thanks go to Callum for running around and being an energetic bastard over the weekend, and for making the effort of coming up from Christchurch. Great group of lads.

- Conin Bowker. Conin designed the T-Shirts and certificates for the weekend. All his work looked awesome - we are really grateful for you generousity mate.

- Brendan Parker (VET-T4) at pTen Developments was our primary sponsor for the T-shirts that Conin designed. Brendan also donated prizes for the show'n'shine which were really well received. Cheers mate.

- Zane Cooper, formerly of FPP who now takes up the BDM role for Lucas Oil NZ. Zane donated lots of awesome products as prizes as well as something for everyone who was at the event. Your generousity is always appreciated.

- All members that turned up over the weekend. It's really rewarding seeing you guys enjoying yourselves; whether that is coming back in from a stint on the track, sinking beers or helping certain members with certain problems, always with a massive grin on your faces.

If you weren't there; yes, you should be very jealous and make sure you get to the next one.

robbo

• Part of the furniture
  • First Turbo P12 20V
« Reply #65 on: 29 February, 2016, 09:08:43 PM »
Photos downloading.......

robbo

• Part of the furniture
  • First Turbo P12 20V
« Reply #66 on: 29 February, 2016, 09:43:17 PM »
An here they are.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/txrh7tt1mz584my/AAA7Me3sVWWFKJJ6XPcXm-tEa?dl=0

If you want a high res version of any of them drop me an PM with the photo number. These are all untouched

Ta

Rob

My real name is Lance

• Afroboltski/Lance
  • NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Forum Lurker
  • Air goes in, witchcraft happens, the car breaks
« Reply #67 on: 01 March, 2016, 06:27:44 PM »
An here they are.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/txrh7tt1mz584my/AAA7Me3sVWWFKJJ6XPcXm-tEa?dl=0

That grey smoke coming from my car is a bit of a worry - though I think it might have been the oil leak dripping onto the exhaust front pipe...

Quote from: Cameron
Darryl, what would it take to RWD SR convert my QG18 bluebird? Ive got a mate with a angle grinder and stick welder, surely it cant be too hard