Author Topic: Christchurch Trackdays - Next Event Saturday 13th September  (Read 2111 times)

thorpy

Hi guys , firstly to introduce myself , Im Blair Thorpe or Thorpy as most in the car scene know me .

Im usually found lurking on the www.clubsub.org.nz forums but im also actively involved in motorsport in Canterbury and like to post events round the forums especially when they are events you can do in a street car.

Im very pleased to announce that with the support of Canterbury Car Club , I will be running regular trackdays at Mike Pero Motorsport Park ( Ruapuna )

These will be every 3 months with the first planned for Saturday 13th September.

Cost will be $90 if paid before 10th August or $120 for late payment after that ( will be limited to 40 cars )

All the details and registration form are available on a temporary website , this will eventually be added to the main CCC website as they will be promoting it.    WEBSITE HERE

If you have any questions feel free to email me blairthorpe@paradise.net.nz or text 021 2727523

robbo

• Part of the furniture
  • First Turbo P12 20V
Re: Christchurch Trackdays - Next Event Saturday 13th September
« Reply #1 on: 05 May, 2014, 07:31:09 AM »
Hi there and welcome to our forum. ;)

Great idea invite our members along so thanks for that, $90 is a great price for a bit of fun at the track, hopefully some of the Southern members can attend. I'm in Auckland so bit far for me!

Our Committee has been discussing developing closer ties to other car clubs, so this comes as good timing. Being a smaller club we struggle getting numbers at times so would be good to extend the invite to similar clubs like yours.

PM me if you want to discuss further. 

thorpy

« Reply #2 on: 26 May, 2014, 07:49:23 PM »
First entry is in , and iv had alot of interest .

Theres plenty of excitement at having a big mix of imports so would be great to get some representation from this club.

Entrys via the website :)

chch_p10

• Ham
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
  • i neither endorse nor condone illegal activities
« Reply #3 on: 27 May, 2014, 06:55:54 PM »
im planning on being there, im looking forward to it, im even going all out and getting a tune for it 8)

thorpy

« Reply #4 on: 14 June, 2014, 05:58:27 PM »
And we have a lone Pulsar entered amongst the Hondas and Toyotas , hope to see some more Nissan entries :)

thorpy

« Reply #5 on: 21 July, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »
BUMP - Only 3 weeks left at the $90 fee then it jumps to $120

Trackdays will never be this cheap again as track hire charges have increased substantially .

http://blairthorpe.wix.com/trackdays#!entry-form/c24vq

thorpy

« Reply #6 on: 10 August, 2014, 09:53:55 PM »
Hi Guys

Just a reminder this is the final week for the reduced pricing of $90 , after the 17th its $120.

Although with the current rate of entry's if you wish to get in id do it asap , as its likely to fill up before the week is out.

Enter here -  http://blairthorpe.wix.com/trackdays#!entry-form/c24vq

If you find the link dead then entry's are full.