Author Topic: Bad DSR Turbo Experience  (Read 21436 times)

dsrturbo

l
« Reply #45 on: 17 May, 2011, 09:38:54 AM »
l
« Last Edit: 21 June, 2011, 12:03:52 PM by dsrturbo »

gtircrazy

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
Re: Bad DSR Turbo Experiance
« Reply #46 on: 17 May, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »
I am very disappointed with your immature response, I thought as a business owner you would have more intelligent's.

What you have written is irrelevant immature and childish it proves nothing nor creates a single relevent point in your defence.

Feel free to write what you like as you clearly have taken things personally. I have written a review.. how can you say i don't like you when we have never met nor even had a heated phone conversation. Once it was concluded you couldn't care if your product was faulty or not i decided not to contact you again. Instead just to pass on my bad experience with you and your business.

In the end you are in the wrong, you have supplied me with a faulty product. To try and make me look bad for your mistake only makes you look worse.

This will be my last reply to this. As i have moved on, it was along time ago the money lost was minimal to me. And i got to write a review which has clearly upset you and possibly put a few potential customers off buying your product.  :)

A review is a review you provided a bad service and equally had a bad review written based on that. Get over it mate.

Kind Regards
Geoff

Need work done on your car? Call MSM Automotive (09) 579 0828. - Best in the mechanical busness!

more_fasterer

• Gravel thrasher
  • Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
  • VZ-Rally Pulsar build in progress...
« Reply #47 on: 17 May, 2011, 05:12:25 PM »
The committee position is that we won't lock this thread, as it should continue to be a place for people to provide their feedback on DSR's products (good or bad); any posts which are abusive or otherwise breach our forum rules will however be removed.
Kieran: thank you for being amazing... Have my babies.

gtircrazy

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
« Reply #48 on: 17 May, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »
Oh well as long as anything out of control is removed i am happy.  ;D
Need work done on your car? Call MSM Automotive (09) 579 0828. - Best in the mechanical busness!

dsrturbo

m
« Reply #49 on: 17 May, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
m
« Last Edit: 21 June, 2011, 12:03:20 PM by dsrturbo »

P10racer

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
« Reply #50 on: 17 May, 2011, 10:24:47 PM »
Wow dude, been sitting back watching this go on and on, you really are a dick, im surprised you actually have any customers.

Clearly you are not prepared to back up your products at all. you offer poor service, poor product backup and have a horendous attitude to those who do not agree with your opinion. You suck.

I hope this stays at the top of google as a warning to anyone who would think of dealing with you or your company.

All these hassles could have been avoided by you showing some compassion for your customers. by being understanding and being prepared to meet them part way, this is how you build and maintain a good reputation, thats something you will never be able to rebuild after this !

Cy
P10'in in Chch

P10racer

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: 17 May, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »
Also it would be interestion to see how many of this weeks 11 customers are still happy with you and your product in 3 months time, somehow i feel the majority will be dissapointed!

Recieve good service, tell your friends
Recieve poor service, tell every one!
P10'in in Chch

dsrturbo

n
« Reply #52 on: 17 May, 2011, 10:39:44 PM »
n
« Last Edit: 21 June, 2011, 12:04:31 PM by dsrturbo »

Dan

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
« Reply #53 on: 17 May, 2011, 10:48:59 PM »
You won't get very far with comments like that... but I suppose you've realised that you can't redeem yourself anyway.. ;)

P10racer

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: 17 May, 2011, 10:54:47 PM »
My god man, if you're goin go splurt out crap like that at least ball up and let people read what you actually think instead of deleting it 3 min later! maybe you need to have a cry while you watch your company go belly up as all your customers desert you!

I wouln't suggest any member of this club or forum has anything to do with you!

What the hell has that link got to do with anything any way? At least that person had enough brains to get a quality Steve Muchs turbo!
« Last Edit: 17 May, 2011, 10:56:58 PM by P10racer »
P10'in in Chch

more_fasterer

• Gravel thrasher
  • Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #55 on: 18 May, 2011, 08:29:10 AM »
Dayne, seriously, what the hell are you thinking with posts like these?  I've cleaned up your bullshit and set your account so that any of your posts need to be approved by a moderator first.

Again, you've attacked people on a personal level when they've provided reasoned, rational and valid feedback on your products and customer service (such that it is).  For you to cry "abusive" when P10racer says it how it is, is laughable and shows how ego-centric you really are.

more_fasterer

• Gravel thrasher
  • Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #56 on: 18 May, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »
Following the above post I got a very abusive and hateful PM from dsrturbo.  Which proves the points made above...

chiccruiser

« Reply #57 on: 18 May, 2011, 02:45:12 PM »
No gold stars for him!
Think someone needs to take their medication!!!

FNDOUT

• Here for the food
« Reply #58 on: 18 May, 2011, 02:50:28 PM »
All i can say is go genuine from the word go and dont cut corners!

kiwicon

• Rangi Mod Reprezent!
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #59 on: 18 May, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
one of two trademe accounts.. post up the other ones feedback...
<br /><br /><br />When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.