Author Topic: spotted  (Read 83687 times)

XAQTOR

spotted
« Reply #15 on: 11 February, 2006, 09:54:18 PM »
Quote from: "Fex"
Quote from: "cookie"
Fex, that was me you saw....

Cookie

Oh tru!! Hi, lol. 8)

Oh and today, I parked next to a gunmetal grey Primera in Silverdale, Jeff I think his name is, with number plate XQUATR or something?

Yeap that was me :)   XAQTOR ;)

Polk

spotted
« Reply #16 on: 15 February, 2006, 07:20:36 PM »
Quote from: "P11 Miff"
around 11am today, a gunmetal grey primera P10  with small halogen driving lights in place of the bulky TE ones, had a club sticker, driver had short hair (if that helps -shrug-) the plate started with AKA

Seen coming out of Archers road heading towards the tristram ave interchange north shore

8)

Stoked...that was me :D Finally I get seen do enough bloody driving ha ha. Still only seen one club member around myself and that was when I was walking down the road...

My bumper never actually had the TE spotlights, I put those in just inside of the TE mounting position. Thought it was a lot better idea than a TE bumper :)

Fex

spotted
« Reply #17 on: 23 February, 2006, 09:46:03 AM »
SPOTTED, blue Primera P10 T4 lowered on stock rims with club stickers! Heading towarded town from the Shore. Mobile Cam photos from my bus, haha. :lol:

Loose unit

spotted
« Reply #18 on: 23 February, 2006, 10:09:36 AM »
lol thats a hell of a way to spot a car..  :lol:   kinda like a speed camera lol

btw..  does anybody have another club sticker i could have?  i lost my second one, and now that i've cleaned the new addition to the family up a bit it and made it legal, it almost looks worthy of a sticker or 2   :D

LINCOLN

• RWD SR20DET T4
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Here for the food
    • http://www.krazeguy.com
spotted
« Reply #19 on: 23 February, 2006, 10:58:40 AM »
That was my T4 you spotted Fex, nice pictures btw  :lol:

Fex

spotted
« Reply #20 on: 23 February, 2006, 11:06:35 AM »
Oh, hello!!!!! Yea thought it'd be pretty funny to take a pic lol, but you always flying past the bus and I couldn't get a good one with all your car lol. :P

Evolva

• Leighton
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
spotted
« Reply #21 on: 23 February, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
Quote from: "Polk"
Quote from: "P11 Miff"
around 11am today, a gunmetal grey primera P10  with small halogen driving lights in place of the bulky TE ones, had a club sticker, driver had short hair (if that helps -shrug-) the plate started with AKA

Seen coming out of Archers road heading towards the tristram ave interchange north shore

8)

Stoked...that was me :D Finally I get seen do enough bloody driving ha ha. Still only seen one club member around myself and that was when I was walking down the road...

My bumper never actually had the TE spotlights, I put those in just inside of the TE mounting position. Thought it was a lot better idea than a TE bumper :)

Polk i think ive seen your car parked along white swan road in blockhouse bay/lynfield. are you rims white now??

Polk

spotted
« Reply #22 on: 23 February, 2006, 06:25:20 PM »
Nope prob wasnt me. Technically my rims are silver but when I clean 'em up real nice they can come accross white.

Spotted:
Gunmetal P10 With grey/black rims turning out of link drive onto target heading towards Wairau. Glenfield...Wednesday afternoon.

Was a tidy looking P10 to...didnt have time to wave..

cookie

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Forum Lurker
spotted
« Reply #23 on: 25 February, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
Polk, that was me you saw....

Cookie....aka knight rider....
My Ibbo's, Emilea, Ember, Armani-Phlame and Kairo-Christopher.

Zane

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Post Whore
spotted
« Reply #24 on: 25 February, 2006, 12:37:24 PM »
i keep seeing a members car LZTRYD numberplate i think nice looking car it is, out brownsbay way

WATDA

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
    • http://www.primeracarclub.co.nz
spotted
« Reply #25 on: 25 February, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »
That would be Cookie
EX: Primera TE
14.9@151km/h

EX: P11 wagon  
151kw @wheels
13.7@161km/h

EX:P10 TE Thrasher
14.8@150km/h

Ex: S15 Silvia Spec R
222rwkw
12.83@179km/h

Current: JZX110 Mark2
246rwkw of auto madness!

Zane

• NZPPCC Paid Member
  • Post Whore
spotted
« Reply #26 on: 25 February, 2006, 01:07:44 PM »
long haired guy i think? he was getting some hells pizza

M@R|<

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
  • [ DEFOC8 ]
spotted
« Reply #27 on: 25 February, 2006, 01:30:45 PM »
yeh thts cookie again. popular fellow there aye mate? hahaha :lol:  i still keep drivn past ya car evryday, actually saw u drive past my work the other day to for the first time. i work at mitsubishi ( stupid cars lol) i work nxt to LOMERA too

M@R|<

• Unpaid Subs Members
  • Post Whore
  • [ DEFOC8 ]
spotted
« Reply #28 on: 26 February, 2006, 01:06:53 AM »
spotted today at pik a part by middlemore HELC4T. parkd like 2 car away from u. i left to get money and u took my spot  :twisted:  lol so u wudnt of seen me. i wudof hung around and tried to find u but i had to leave to go to work

punkoutnz

• Cool Sunroof Bro
  • Unpaid Subs Members
  • Part of the furniture
  • Did you just spill my drink??
spotted
« Reply #29 on: 26 February, 2006, 03:11:12 PM »
Sorry about that  :oops:
It was empty when I drove in there!!!